We took the boys to Beasley's Orchard today to get pumpkins and had a BLAST. This was our first
official outing in our
Choo Choo Wagon. The boys did great and loved it. It was almost 85 here in Indy today, that is so hard to believe this time of year. I'm excited about fall (my favorite season) but it also means snow is around the corner...YUCK.

Daddy gave the boys some of his c
armel apple when Mommy wasn't looking and they loved it. I asked him why they were all crying and he said they wanted more of his apple.



Beasley's gave them all t-shirts that said, "My first pumpkin came from the patch at Beasley's orchard."



Lovin' on my boys after a long afternoon!
3 comments:
Awww such cute lil punkins'
So cute! It looks like everyone had a great time. I have to get one of those choo choo wagons.
Patty
You are such a cute family! It looks like you were really having fun. The choo choo wagon seems to fit your family perfect. We have got to get over there to see everybody.
Post a Comment