Thursday, November 6, 2008

The last pretty day!




Well, they say today is going to be the last pretty day before it starts to get really cold. So, the boys and I took advantage of the weather and went to the park. They absolutely LOVE to swing. I always put two of them in one swing, its too funny. They fit a lot better and have a blast. There is a park a couple miles from my house. Its got lots of walking trails and a huge park. After we played at the park for a bit, I decided to take a walk. We went down a VERY steep hill to all the walking trails. We went for a nice little walk then started back to the car. HMMMM...I didn't think about coming back up the hill with three 20+ pound babies in tow. :) We made it up the hill but not without breaking a sweat! We should have been doing that ALL summer. Then maybe I wouldn't still have 10 lbs to lose!
Now, were back home...the boys are playing and I'm attempting to clean! I want to go back to the park and PLAY! :)






Can you tell we have been trying to find the "perfect" sippy cup? I'm pretty sure that is NEVER going to happen!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I could just eat them up!! They are so happy and SO CUTE!! I used the playtex sippy with the 2 handles (the one the baby on the far right has) when Taylor was little. He did well with them, I guess I'll try those first this time around. I hope they work as well this time!!

Jessica

Momma-of-5 said...

They're adorable! We have the same sippy cup challenge! Anything with a handle seems to be good, but we're really working to find one that doesn't spill/leak. I just got rid of our Avent ones cuz they really ticked me off! The Playtex and the Gerber seem to be my favorites.

Maggie said...

I love the swing pictures Jess.
Very sweet.

FrenznickFive said...

my son has that shirt the boys are wearing its so cute! as for the sippys we have 4 different kinds times 3 each and the ones they seem to like are the nuby kind but they dont come BPA free so i found ones with the same kind of spout made by munchkin that are bpa free and have the handles with the spout they like. but it does kind of make a mess even though they are "spill free"

ohno4kids said...

Those boys of yours are beautiful!