A little update:
Cale was our first born and smallest. He has always been the fiestiest! He crawls like a crazy and cruises on everything. He has 8, yes 8 teeth, and he uses those for many things! Eating his food, the couch, books, the crib and of course the biting is NON STOP!! He talks up a little storm and is now saying: Dada, Mama, Baba, NoNo and many more unidentifiable words! :)

Cooper was our second born. He started crawling a little later than the other boys but there is no stopping him now. He doesn't care for his bottle but can put away a pancake in 5 seconds flat. He too is talking like crazy: Dada, Mama, Baba, NoNo...etc. He's also the biggest Mama's boy of them all.

Colter was the last to come and the biggest. He's aquired a new nickname lately, "Bruiser". He likes to go over instead of around anything, including is brothers. They haven't been able to find the fun in that yet but I keep telling them to try. He crawls everywhere and I do mean everywhere. He sometimes reminds me of a little snake or something...he can get his body into places I didn't know was possible.

Colter was the last to come and the biggest. He's aquired a new nickname lately, "Bruiser". He likes to go over instead of around anything, including is brothers. They haven't been able to find the fun in that yet but I keep telling them to try. He crawls everywhere and I do mean everywhere. He sometimes reminds me of a little snake or something...he can get his body into places I didn't know was possible.
Needless to say, we've been a little busy lately chasing babies, exploring and trying all sorts of new things. Sunday the boys get dedicated at church and we're getting out Christmas pictures taken...this should be interesting. Stay tuned for our family Christmas Pics!

5 comments:
Those are some great pictures of each of the boys and I love how you told a little about them.
GL this weekend, I hope everything goes good and everyone's in good spirits :) All of us moms know how important the perfect family picture is to us.
Your boys are beautiful! <3
How fun! Some fellow triplet mom's and I were just talking about how we're going to have to get those leashes, I mean child safety harnesses when they all start walking! They have cute one's that look like teddy bear back packs now!!
Jessica
they are so adorable! it sounds like they are doing just fantastic!
Your babies take the most amzing pictures! What happy little guys! I can almost hear the laughter coming out of them! :)
Post a Comment