I have had lots of readers lately from all over the world. The UK, Germany, Italy, and Spain to name a few. I would love to hear from you! Do you have triplets? Leave a comment and say hello.
Hi1 I recently added a similar post on my blog...and wouldn't ya know it...no one commented from overseas. Makes you wonder, huh? I'm in Austin, TX and I have trips!
Hi I found your blog through another triplet blog on mine:-) I have GBG triplets born at 34 wks on July 3rd, 2008! I know betweendiapers!! Small triplet world, that's for sure! Nichelle from MI
*waving* I read...all the way up here in NJ! OBVIOUSLY, I have triplets. Thanks for the heads up on Hobby Lobby. We don't have one near us, but I think we have something similar, so I'll look there. I never THOUGHT of a craft store (mommy brain).
I'm a 27 year old mother of TRIPLET boys and one border collie. This is where I should probably tell everyone something interesting about myself. How about a few of my favorite things...my family, friends, to laugh until it hurts, the smell of rain on a hot summer day, the first hint of spring after a long winter, thunderstorms, singing in the shower/car at the top of my lungs (trust me this is the only place you wnat me to sing) and most of all watching my family together, playing, laughing, sharing and loving! Just the daily interaction that makes me smile and so proud of our life. Thank you God for blessing me with ALL of this!
17 comments:
*waves* I'm a new reader from Conway, SC. :)
i read :)
Cincinnati in the house!
And you know I've got trips!
Hiya, I have been reading your blog for some time now. *Waving from the Hoosier State*
Daddy Scotty H.
to Alexa, Emily, and Madison (6-27-04)
Hi1 I recently added a similar post on my blog...and wouldn't ya know it...no one commented from overseas. Makes you wonder, huh? I'm in Austin, TX and I have trips!
HEY! I've been wanting to do this too, just haven't gotten around to it.
But I'm one of your readers! I think you know I have triplets, but yep, I do! lol
Ayden, Ryley & Dylan from Ohio!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
I am reading! I have trips born 1/19/08 and enjoy hearing what your trips are up to. Hope you have a great holiday weekend!
Hi I found your blog through another triplet blog on mine:-) I have GBG triplets born at 34 wks on July 3rd, 2008! I know betweendiapers!! Small triplet world, that's for sure!
Nichelle from MI
*waving*
I read...all the way up here in NJ!
OBVIOUSLY, I have triplets.
Thanks for the heads up on Hobby Lobby. We don't have one near us, but I think we have something similar, so I'll look there. I never THOUGHT of a craft store (mommy brain).
I just found your blog today and I love the pictures and the saying on your wall. No triplets for me. I have two kids and I live in Ohio.
Hey! I'm reading from Bama!
ROLL TIDE!!
Jessica (6 year old and 7 mth trips)
Another reader from PA with BGG born 3/9/08. I love reading your blog.
Patty
Hi, I am a new reader from Buffalo NY and I have almost(b-day is 12/7/07) 1 year old odentical triplet boys.
I love the wall of fame. I'm totally "borrowing" the idea for my girls!!!
Lucco Trips from CT
I found you on Michelles blog (Triplethefunplus2), mom of three.. older son and 3y/o twins! Here from snowy Ohio
Came across your blog through another Triplet blog.
I also have Triplet Boys:)
We're reading, and we have 16 month old triplets :)
Post a Comment