Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pictures

After several cancelled appointments we finally got the boys pictures taken. They were VERY good. I'm not posting the Christmas pictures until after Christmas because they are a surprise to my family. :) Here are some of the others.

READY


SET






GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Cale Christopher

Colter Stephen





Cooper Robert


11 comments:

Maggie said...

Awww those turned out great!
You boys look so handsome. ;)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they are really wonderful, the boys look adorable in every single one!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Fantastic pictures!

I really love the close-ups!

FrenznickFive said...

those are great!

Ava and the Trips said...

Those pictures are awesome! Where did you get the shirts? My husband is a basketball coach and would love those shirts for our boys!

Momma-of-5 said...

OH MY GOSH. They are so cute. Definitely worth all the hard work.

ABC Triplets said...

What a great photo shoot!

Elyse said...

What handsome boys you have. Found you through Rachel and the Dean Trips!
~Elyse~

Jessica said...

Oh those pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to see the Christmas pictures!

Triplets+3=Crazy said...

Jess,

Your boys are absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous of the beautiful blue eyes !

The pictures came out wonderful.. Wish us luck we go friday!

Allison said...

Oh they are so cute and they smile so good! So glad you guys are well again!