Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Baby Boys!

We did it! All five of us...what an accomplishment. We made it through the first year! Our little monkies are 1 today! It was a little messy at times but what an awesome year!

We were going to take the boys to a Kindermusik or Gymboree class today but decided to stay in because of the weather. I'm glad we did because all three of them had fevers over 101.5. We made the best of the day and fingered painted with pudding! (thanks everyone for that suggestion)! The boys, ummmm....hated it. LOL, I obviously wasn't thinking and didn't take the pudding out of the fridge soon enough because it was freezing cold. On top of them being tired and sick, now I was trying to make them paint with freezing cold pudding. We did complete a couple of masterpeices before we called it quits and took a nice long bath. I too was covered in pudding.

The boys also got a special delivery today from one of their little girlfriends. The card read..."In 15 years we can date. Happy Birthday Cooper, Cale and Colter." Love, Your Girlfriend AJ. AJ is a friend of mine's 9 month old, are arranged marriages bad? :)

Now we are all tucked in bed and I don't want them to grow up!






The END.....

6 comments:

Triplets+3=Crazy said...

Happy 1st Birthaday boys!!!

Jess,

They are sooo cute. You would never tell from the pics that the didn't fell good... looks like you had lots of fun. Well until it was time to clean up anyway:)

Triplets+3=Crazy said...

ooops! I spelled birthday wrong.. Oh well to late now.

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday! Love your cake.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 1st birthday boys!

Kristi said...

Aww happy first birthday boys!!!

I love that you fingerpainted with them! I did that a few weeks ago, I need to get it back out and do it again. It's messy, but so much fun!

Jen said...

Happy First Birthday!!!