This is not my favorite part of the day. I am sure all of you other moms can relate. Sure they are cute but they turn into wild little fish as soon as they hit the water. I just started bathing them together and it has turned into a workout by the time they are bathed and dressed, I'm drenched and need a shower. :) Getting them out is the worst part of all....they HATE getting out. They would stay in the bath all day if I would let them.
Hopefully, their swin lessons in the spring will go this well!

2 comments:
Awww, it is very cute, but I am sure it is also a struggle! I am kind of looking forward to it!
ha, ha! that is exactly what bath time at our house is like...i always get soaked! i love the bath part, they go crazy with all the splashing and are just hysterical, but once it is time to get out they throw such a fight - ugh! cute pictures :)
Post a Comment