I try to read each of the boys a book before bed and we almost have it down to a science. They all get into their pjs and sit and their chairs holding a book and I read one to each of them. I think they really like storytime but not quite as much as mommy...don't they all look so cute sitting there with a book!
9 years ago

3 comments:
They are so cute! I love story time too!
I haven't forgotten about the recipes - I'm going to send you some.
I remembered one thing I used to do a lot - and I need to start doing more again... It's any variation of a brocoli/chicken/rice/cheese casserole. It's very easy, all in one dish, good, and fairly nutritious.
Love It!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Karen
You little boys are adorable!! Are you from Lakeland, FL by chance? I am expecting triplets and looking for some advice and someone to ask questions and I live in Lakeland. Check out my blogsite gorkafamilyof6.blogspot.com
Post a Comment