Another great weekend. Cale is feeling MUCH better! My sister and her family came to visit Saturday and we had a great time. My neice who is 3 LOVED them and they were extrememly patient with her as well. She hugged and hugged them. My other niece is coming up for a couple of weeks this summer. She will be a HUGE help and I can't wait to spend time with her, she'll be in 6th grade next year. My little (not so little) nephew is in the 7th grade. He is 6'2'' and wears a size 16 in men's shoes! He is HUGE. He is starting to look all grown up and that really freaks me out!
The boys LOVED their Easter baskets. Sean's family has several Easter traditions. Every Easter morning they hide the baskets and make us hunt for them. We carried this on with the boys but went for a very obviously hidding place, their playroom. :) We followed them in there with the video camera and it was so cute to watch them get so excited!
In their baskets:
Bubbles
Book
Outfit
Little People
Little stuffed chicken
Bucket and shovel
Hot Wheels (I think this was for daddy's collection)
As usual, they played with the boxes and wrappers! When will they start to enjoy the toys? :)

4 comments:
So adorable! BTW, where did you get the interlocking square mats? I'm on the lookout for some.
Sam's club...20.00 for, I think 8 of them. The cheapest I could find and still good quality! They have saved their little heads and our floors. :)
what a darling family photo!
I love the boys playroom, it looks great! I'll look at our calendar and hopefully we can get together in May, I would love to see the boys!
Post a Comment