Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer FUN

It seems like I haven't posted in forever! The boys are huge and are keeping me very busy with all the new mischief they have been up to lately. They have just about conquered every gate in my house! They could climb to the top of a mountain and they have incredible balance. This evening I walked in to my front room to find them pushing the recliner to the wall in order to take pictures off the wall. NOTHING IS SAFE!

Just wanted to share a few of them eating their very first watermelon! It was a HUGE hit!









4 comments:

Triplets+3=Crazy said...

Jess,

I feel you.. I have to take the kids out everyday otherwise my house would not be standing ;)

I love the pictures.. I can't believe how big the boys are getting!

The Cobb Family said...

I love the new pictures, they all look like they really enjoy the watermelon? Did you take the pictures? I love the black and white with the red....can't wait to come over and see you guys this weekend!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the photo effects of the b&w with the watermelon! I just saw your comment about the eczema. Luckily, he hasn't had it in a couple of weeks, but when he was little the dr mentioned to us that his skin looked prone to eczema, so it's funny that you say that... I've also heard that preemie babies whose mother had steroid injections before they were born (which I did) are more prone to eczema and diabetes.

Megan said...

I love the watermelon pictures! So cute!