This was my attempt to get a picture of all three of them and it was going well until...
Cale fell off the wall into a bush he was NOT happy so our photo shoot was OVER!
Some of Colter's priceless faces!
My niece came with us and it was great to spend time with her! She was a huge help and we had fun going down all the water slides 50,000 times!
and this is what my husband looked like when she got down with him. He was such a sport...and SO PRETTY! He would kill me if he knew I posted this picture!
The rest of the weekend we played in the yard and visted the park. The boys were exhausted by Monday!

2 comments:
OH no poor Cale! I hate it when that stuff happens.
~ BTW the boys totally rocked those shirts.. you totally rule ;)
I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had fun.
And the pic of your hubby is too funny.. I have a similar one of my mine but he was drunk in Vegas!
Maybe they can drag those brooms over here..my floor is a mess :)
Just wanted to say your boys are so adorable! Where in Indiana are you?
Post a Comment