Sean has been working away on our basement...thank goodness, we need SPACE! It's crazy how quickly toys multiply and the walls start closing in! We were hoping to have this done before winter was over so Molly our nanny who we LOVE LOVE LOVE wouldn't go crazy and quit!
The boys have been helping daddy on this project and its so cute watching them mimic him. They are learning all kinds of bad habits...aside from the obvious boy bad habits they like to carry pencils in their mouths just like daddy.
Operate drills and anything else they are supposed to:
(notice he is even putting the screw on the end)
Climb ladders:
Saturday we wanted to get out for a bit so we took the boys to the Children's Museum. Cale drank some disgusting water from this water table...yummy...hope we don't get the flu again!
Then of course there is potty training, oh the joy. The boys love sitting on the big potty to the point there are major fights and I cry, lol. Sean was very proud of this picture of Cale reading the Jeep magazine.
And last but not least look a the yummy treats I made! Aren't they cute?? Maybe one of my New Year's resolutions should be to become more domestic....nah, lol! They were actually very easy to make and I started to perfect my process about half way through also just about the time I got tired of making them so rushed to finish but all in all very easy! Let me know if you would like the details.

4 comments:
Love all the pictures of your helpful boys. My brother loves that his daughter is into Jeeps too. She even has her own Power Wheels Jeep. So they have mommy's jeep, daddy's jeep, and L's jeep :).
The treats look YUMMY! Would love the details.
great pictures! my three LOVE helping daddy Drill too it's so funny how excited they get when they hold onto the thing when Jer drills something in the house! I probably would have flipped out if some lady was taking stuff from my kids! you are probably nicer than I am :o) can you send me the recipe to my facebook those look yummy & fun!
Try these websites for quiet book ideas:
this is the best imo:
http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/search?q=quiet+book
http://naptimejournal.blogspot.com/search?q=quiet+book
http://craftingchicks.blogspot.com/search/label/quiet%20books
http://quietbook.blogspot.com/
Those treats look delicious! And the pictures of your boys are too cute. My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book giveaway, review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.
Post a Comment