9 years ago
Monday, October 20, 2008
A Bubble Bath, Book and a Back Massage
Every evening I feed the boys, put them to bed and then clean the house. I love waking up to a somewhat clean house. This evening I got the boys into bed and started cleaning up. My husband came in and told me to go take a bubble bath and read my book. He would take care of the house. WOW. Then he even gave me a back massage. I'm not sure if he did something wrong or he was just tired of my leg hair flapping in the wind TMI. :) Either way...I really enjoyed my little break. Thank you, Sean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy Cow! You clean the house every night? Girlie, you've got waaay too much energy! Can I have some? The only thing I have the energy left to do after I put the boys to bed each night is pour myself a glass of wine.
Good for you! It's more needed then you think, huh? My husband does stuff like that occasionally also, but sometimes it's because I let him do something he wouldn't normally do, or I have to return the favor!
Sounds relaxing. I was so excited about our new tub but I've only been able to use it 3 times! Once I even ran water and got it ready only to never get in, how lame is that?!?
Post a Comment