Well, my husband and I decided to venture there the day before yesterday to try and find some chairs for the boys. You know the ones I’m talking about…plush with super heroes. We both pulled in the driveway about the same time and Molly our sitter had them outside pulling them in the choo choo wagon. Sean loaded them directly up as I ran in for the diaper bag, etc and we took off to the store.
As we are loading them into the choo choo to go into the store I noticed how dirty they were…I mean filthy. Here Sean and I are still dressed up from a day at the office and we look like we are carrying three little orphan babies with us. Their coats were covered in food and their pants were dirty from a long day of playing. Cale had no shoes on and there’s Colter with his first shiner. I could only imagine what everyone was saying about us…look at those people they don’t spend any money on those poor babies but they are all dressed up. I had at least three people asking me what happened to Colter’s eye…not to mention Cale’s poor arms have two bite marks on them and Cooper had dried snot all over his face. I thought for sure we were going to get high-jacked by CPS as we walked out of the store-- luckily no one was waiting but we were definitely “those” parents on our trip to wally world!
Colter's 1st Shiner and I'm sure not his last, right after it happened...hadn't really brusied yet. Poor guy!

At the end of the day the trip to walmart was successful...they love their chairs and look too cute sitting in them drinking their sippy cups and watching cartoons in the morning. I took this picture yesterday...Cooper had a feeding study and is still wearing the barium. Cale went with us and got some new shoes at striderite. Colter got to stay home with Molly for a little one on one time. They were all exhausted by bedtime yesterday and so was I!!


6 comments:
OMG those chairs are adorable! Well I think the only reason they're so cute is because of the little cuties sitting in them.
I know what you mean about Walmart. I'm the same way. I don't go there unless I really have to.
Ok that's it I gotta go get mine chairs too. They love sitting in chairs I just need to go get some! But you are brave...I don't think I'll ever take mine to Walmart by my house. I always feel like I'm gonna catch the plague when I go there. I change clothes and wash and sanitize my hands when I come home. HAHA! Colter looks so cute with that shiner. :)
HEY.. I AM one of those parents LOL! And I LOVE Wal-Mart.. hee hee.
Love the new chairs.
The boys are so stinkin' ( get it ) CUTE!
Colter's shiner is just the beginning! Check out my post " OH BOYS " to see what I mean :)
we just had our first shiner last week! little man james took a dive, but he sported it proudly.
i use a rebel xti...most often shoot with a 50mm 1.8 lens {by far, my favorite} i have spent a lot of time practicing since the beginning of 2009...there is so much to learn!
must be shiner week. i've talked to several people who's kiddos got black eyes over the past few days! and that's not including us too. LOL!!!
Post a Comment