Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is it finally SPRING?

I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been very busy, the boys are keeping me on my toes, that is for sure. A quick little update:

All three are cutting some major molers. Cale has 4 or 5 coming in all at once, poor guy. Colter is running around like a maniac and Cooper took his first two steps last week. Go Cooper Go. They enjoy eating, playing with their new hotwheel table and long naps in the afternoons. :)

They are on an awesome schedule and sleeping from 8p to 8a...I know I am LUCKY! Occasionally, someone will want to get up early and have a little mommy time but for the most part we are now sleeping in a bit. They nap every day from 12-4ish. I am still trying to convience them that whole milk is yummy--they are getting enough but I wish it were more.

They LOVE being outside! We've been out a lot lately and they do NOT like coming back inside. We have one neighbor and fields on the three other sides of our house...behind us are three horses and the boys love to pet them. Apparently they think horses and cows both say MOOOOO but I'm working on that.

We also broke out the bounce house for the first time aside from just a few minutes here and there. They were bouncing like crazy!
Cooper, Colter and Cale-
Cale-
Cooper-

4 comments:

Allison said...

A 4 hour nap?! Ok I am going to attempt the one hour nap, that's it. Mine still like their morning nap but sometimes don't sleep in the afternoon so maybe it is time. Oh how I love 2 naps! :) Your boys are precious and are getting so big!

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

OMG! Your babies are scrumptious! You are truely blessed!
Hugs,
Audra

mpannek said...

I am so jealous of your schedule!!! My babies don't sleep. On a good day I may have one make it until 7. I always have at least one wake up during the night, and one of them seems to have his clock set for 4:30AM! They are so tired they go down for their morning nap at 9:00. Unfortunately they haven't wanted to go down in the afternoon here lately. Maybe I need to try and keep them awake until after lunch. There goes my shower!!! LOL!!!

Lani said...

Your babies are adorable!!! Mine are cutting molars now too.. miserable!