Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Night with Mommy!

Sean and some of his buddies went to the Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd concert today so the boys and I spent some quality time together. They were so good but we were all going a little stir crazy with the rain this week so I loaded them up and we went to Walmart for a few things, wild life, huh? I decided to try a little craft with the boys so we spent the evening decorating cookies and making a surprise for their daddy. We had such a great time making forts and playing I really didn't want to put them to bed but I figured they were ready when they all came to sit on my lap saying "Night Night". As soon as their little heads hit the mattress they were out!

They loved the crafts, they were so into it! I was suprised how well they did with it!


The FINISHED PROJECT!


Then we baked and decorted some sugar cookies and they were YUMMY! The boys were helping me stir with their own spoons and buckets/pitchers! :

They love wearing our jackets! Here is Colter mixing his cookies!

Cooper

CaleCooper with some blue teeth!



5 comments:

FrenznickFive said...

how fun! the crafts are so cute I bet their daddy loved them! & those cookies look very yummy!

Megan said...

Very Cute Cookies!
We are about 1.5 hours North of Indy, Just south of Fort Wayne in Ossian (Bluffton). Not too far!

Jessica said...

Very, very sweet wife and a super cool mommy! ; )

A said...

I found your blog through Gorka Family of 6's and just wanted to say that your boys are adorable!

Lani said...

What a great idea for a craft to try with them- I might have to give something like that a try!