Monday, July 20, 2009

Softball Tournaments, Butterfly Gardens, Hot Air Balloons and the County Fair

I'm not sure why but every weekend lately seems to be filling up. What happened to our lazy Saturday mornings? I honestly love our busy days and am amazed at how quickly the boys are learning. It seems like every day its a new word or something they figure out. They point at everything and say, "that?" until I answer them!

Cale (baby A): He is SO mischievous! He is also our first to throw a tantrum. I honestly just have to laugh about it at times...not to him of course. I knew he would be the most will full of the three. He LOVES to dance. ANYTIME he hears music he will start busting a move. He is extremely outgoing and love being outside!

Words: bubble, that, pop, mama, me, dada, dance, back pack, night night, more, hop, hat, dog, cat, up...and animal sounds: horse, cat, dog, sheep, goat, snake, rabbit, frog, cow, elephant and fish

Cooper (baby B): He's a little trooper! Of the three if something is going to happen it will happen to him so he is one tough little guy! He is doing so well! He is probably the biggest mama's boy at the moment. He LOVES the Backyardigans and almost refuses to eat without a fork. He smiles and laughs ALL the time. Everyone who meets him always asks me if he ever quits smiling!

Words: bubble, pop, mama, me, dada, papaw, night night, more, dog, up... and animal sounds: horse, cat, dog, sheep, goat, snake, rabbit, frog, cow, elephant and fish

Colter (baby C): He is the biggest jokster of the three. His facial expressions are SO funny. He is sneaky and knows how to get his way. He is SO fast and LOVES everything he can't have. If I would let him he would carry my broom around all day.

Words: bubble, that, pop, mama, me, dada, backpack, night night, more, hop, dog, cat, up...and animal sounds: horse, cat, sheep, goat, snake, rabbit, frog, cow, elephant and fish

I'm sure I'm forgetting some words but those are the biggies. They have also learned the signs for: me, please, thank you, more, milk and eat.

They are all three so different! Its crazy how much I love these little guys! We have been having such an awesome summer!

Inside the Hot Air Balloons at the County Fair:

Visiting the little piglets at the fair:


Cale and my brother's girlfriend Aesha...we love her!

After the zoo we visited the butterfly gardens.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Our vocabulary is exploding too...isn't it so fun?! But I am already starting to get talked back to. How quickly that starts!