Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer is almost OVER!

I can't believe summer is almost over! As much as I love fall, next comes winter and I'm not such a fan. So, we have been trying to stay out of the house as much as possible. We've been visiting different parks, lots of trips to the zoo and we even went to Spring Mill State Park a couple of weeks ago. My cousin's little girl was turning 1 and they were camping there...she is a brave girl to take all 4 (ages 7,4,3,1) of her kids camping! The boys had a great time running around and getting dirty.

Park...Colter would NOT get out of the race car. He sat in there for literally an hour!


The crew! Can you believe they are all looking at the camera??

Say CHEESE!


Cooper

Jessica, this picture is for you!


Colter relaxin on Mr. Frog.


Cooper

Mommy and Colter at a jump n' play place going down a big slide!
These pictures were taken at the Gus Grissom memorial in Spring Mill State Park. The boys were so excited I was letting them touch everything. Their facial expressions are so funny when they think they are getting away with something they shouldn't be doing.




And finally...my new do. Next go around I'm going for something drastically different...any suggestions?

4 comments:

Got Triplets? said...

I almost miss that big frog taking up half of my basement -- NOT!!

But it does make for cute pictures, doesn't it? :-)

Unknown said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute!!!!

Kelly said...

I love the new do!! Your boys are simply adorable, such cute pictures!

Grace said...

Where did you get the green rocking toy? I want one! Well for the kids not for me per se ;).