I LOVE the "leashes" and it's amazing how people DON'T judge when they see you have 3 little ones. It's like they totally 100% get it. I got them at Wal-Mart for $12 each. K Mart and sometimes Target has them too. I highly recommend it!
Those are great pictures! Your boys are so cute! It sounds like they had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch. I would love to get my 3 to one but we've already been hit by snow!
I used to love pudding painting, it's worth the clean up!! I love following your blog can you add me to a list in case you ever go private? I'm at koren.hansen@hotmail.com. I decided to put my blog under the private category in the near future and want to keep blogstalking fellow triplet mamas!
Aww they are getting so big! And their hair is getting long! We are letting the boys hair grow too. It is crazy and wild but i just want to see what it ends up looking like. :) Have a great Halloween!
I'm a 27 year old mother of TRIPLET boys and one border collie. This is where I should probably tell everyone something interesting about myself. How about a few of my favorite things...my family, friends, to laugh until it hurts, the smell of rain on a hot summer day, the first hint of spring after a long winter, thunderstorms, singing in the shower/car at the top of my lungs (trust me this is the only place you wnat me to sing) and most of all watching my family together, playing, laughing, sharing and loving! Just the daily interaction that makes me smile and so proud of our life. Thank you God for blessing me with ALL of this!
7 comments:
HI Jess,
The boys are getting so big! And are cute as ever.
Glad to see they had fun at the pumpkin patch. We went last weekend too and the kids had so much fun.
Can't wait to see the halloween pics.
Super cute pics! Where did you get those adorable hats?
Your boys get cuter every time I see them!!!
I LOVE the "leashes" and it's amazing how people DON'T judge when they see you have 3 little ones. It's like they totally 100% get it. I got them at Wal-Mart for $12 each. K Mart and sometimes Target has them too. I highly recommend it!
Those are great pictures! Your boys are so cute! It sounds like they had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch. I would love to get my 3 to one but we've already been hit by snow!
I used to love pudding painting, it's worth the clean up!! I love following your blog can you add me to a list in case you ever go private? I'm at koren.hansen@hotmail.com. I decided to put my blog under the private category in the near future and want to keep blogstalking fellow triplet mamas!
Aww they are getting so big! And their hair is getting long! We are letting the boys hair grow too. It is crazy and wild but i just want to see what it ends up looking like. :) Have a great Halloween!
Oh my....I just LOVE those hats! Where did you get them? I'd love to get some for my boys. Your boys are so adorable!
Post a Comment