Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun with Uncle BRIAN!





My little brother came over the weekend before last to help in our yard...THANK YOU BRIAN! He was a huge help and it was nice he got to spend sometime with the boys. My dad came along as well and ended up COVERED in poison ivy!

Brian just moved to Indy and is single ladies if anyone is interested. He enjoys long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and playing a lot of basketball! :) He has a job which is always good, is in school for his masters and best of all he loves his cute little nephews!

He looks a little scruffy in this picture, I guess he didn't think he would have to dress up to come do yard work...little did he know I would be posting his picture to try and play match maker. We are all sick of feeding him and really want him to find a nice girl. hehe Please post a comment if you are interested...he is going to kill me! LOL

2 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE the sunglasses! We started having our kids wear them around the age yours are now. Now we can't keep the sunglasses off them. They love them and think they are the cutest. Your boys are adorable!!!!

Kristi said...

Well, I'm married but....HA! Just kidding. ;o) He is a cutie though!

Love the sunglasses, they look so adorable in them! Mine won't keep sunglasses or hats on. I wish they would, they look so cute in them!