Last night me and a couple of girlfriends went to the Sugarland concert at the State Fair! It was a blast. This is my second trip to the fair and it was a great time! Sugarland puts on a GREAT show...I would definitely reccomend seeing them in concert! One more concert this year, Chesney at the new Lucas Oil Stadium then I'm done for the year.
Although my favorite thing in the world is hanging out with my boys, I've really enjoyed my time out with friends at the few concerts we've seen. I come back home feeling so refreshed! I think everyone needs some time to just get away from the stress of day to day life!
I am so BLESSED to have such great friends, three healthy baby boys and a wonderful husband!
9 years ago

1 comment:
I'm sooo jealous! :0( {{SNIFF}} Their new cd is really good, have you heard the song about Maggie? Yeah I'm pretty partial to it, lol.
Post a Comment