I've always wanted to do the mini marathon that is held here in Indianapolis, In. but never quite got around to it! Well, I've decided to go for it in May 2009. I figure if I start training now I might be ready by then. I have never been a good runner, sometimes even refereed to as a duck when I run, LOL. Who cares I say...there are so many people I'm sure I wont be the only one who looks like a fool. :)
If any of you runners have any tips for me I would appreciate all of them. So far I'm up to running about two miles then I walk/run a third...I know I have a LONG way to go but you have to start somewhere, right? (think positive, jessica) : )
I will keep everyone updated so you can hold me accountable! Heck, I might even run with the triple stroller in tow, that would be fun! Now I better go before I make anymore promises! ha
BTW, if there are any other trip moms from Indy or close that would like to join me...let me know! I'm pretty sure the race is close to being sold out so you'd have to hurry!
9 years ago

1 comment:
You gooo girl! I've been thinking of running. Haven't started yet, but now with the kids in school, I just might.
Good luck and happy training! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment