Two of the three boys are moving around like crazy. They are army crawling like pros just mostly backwards!I left then in our bedroom on a blanket while I was fixing bottles. I never leave them for long but I guess I was feeling a little brave today.
As I was fixing the third and final bottle, I heard Cale screaming at the top of his lungs. I ran in there but Cale was no where to be found. He had back up underneath our king size bed...I could barely get him out as he was screaming. He had done this one other time but didn't make it all the way to the middle. Its was funny seeing his brothers look at him like that were saying...haha...look what you've got yourself into! Your on your own!
Cale is definitely going to be our most mischievous.


No comments:
Post a Comment