Saturday, September 6, 2008

ALL BOY



I was feeding the boys this evening when my dear husband decides to bring in a little toad to show the boys. They really had no idea what it was but he was excited! We have a family of toads living outside of our house!


I think Cooper wanted frog legs for dinner...YUM!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are adorable! That's fun that you are friends with other triplet moms! Do you live close by to a lot of them? I still have not found a local triplet mom to network with. You look awesome for having triplets!!! Keep in touch

3 Schmuker Babes! said...

Hi Jess,

Sorry I did reply to your post on my blog, the week was crazy...I live in So. Cal in a city called Murrieta. Where do you live? I would love to chat more with you, email me at schmukers@hotmail.com? Hope you guys had a good weekend!

Jeree