Saturday, September 6, 2008

NICU Reunion

Today was our NICU reunion. The hospital where I delivered the boys is fairly new so this was their first reunion, ever. I don't think they were quite ready for such a turn out. One of my nurses said they thought that 200 or so would come, they had 500 RSVP and more than that show up! It was SO crowded. It was nice to see all the nurses and doctors that took such good care of the boys. I think Sean was most excited to make his own trail mix!

While I was up there I visited a friend who is also pregnant with triplet boys! She will be 35 weeks on Tuesday, whooo hooo! GO DENNISE!! She looks great! Her C-section is schedule for Tuesday.














We also met Maggie (hardentriplets) and her family there then went out to PF Changs for a late lunch, we were definitely the talk of the resturant! It was great to see them! Its crazy to think we have been such great friends for 10+ years and we both have triplet boys!



























1 comment:

Maggie said...

Had a great time with you guys Jess. We definitly need to do it again soon!