Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Harden Triplets!

Last weekend I took a trip down to Bloomington to go to the Harden Boy's 1st birthday. My boys were little under the weather and I had a few stops to make so I went solo. It was so nice being able to visit with them

Happy 1st birthday little blue eyed babies!













The boys were so patient as they waited for everyone to eat so they could tear into their cake and they didn't hold back, especially Seth! You are such a big boy!

Maggie,
Great job! Can you beleive the first year is already over, it seems like just yesterday you were calling me to tell me your were pregnant with the little guys!
Love you guys!

Aunt Jessie

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thanks Jess for the gifts. Their "rescue" book is one of their new favorite toys! I wish your boys could've came.