Come one, Come all there is a freak show at Marshalls!
Yesterday, Aunt Kara and I took the boys out to lunch, target, borders and then Marshalls. We made it through the first three stops with only a few ridiculous questions and comments. The normal, are they boys or girls...well lets see...they are all wearing blue (is that any indication), OMG there are three of them...great job you can count, you must have your hands full....REALLY, huh?
Then we went to Marshalls, we really should have stopped while we were still ahead. We made it through the first isle with only a few people stopping me. The back of the store the same, a little sweet older lady who was buying for her new grandson.
When we got to the check out lane, now this was a different story. The cashier saw them and said..."Are all three of those yours?". I responded with "yes". She then said, "All the same age?" I again responded with "Yes". Then it was ON. She literally yelled for every other employee in that store. We had a HUGE crowd around us! As people were walking in she was yelling...did you see the triplets, they are SO RARE, LOL. Then I had to again answer all of those dreaded questions once again. Did you do fertility? I bet you have your hands full. yada yada yada
9 years ago

1 comment:
Hey! Going out in public with my boys is so hard because of the comments and people stopping me. They're usually pretty good, until we hit the 4 hour mark on what should have been a 2 hour trip that was dragged out by all the remarks, comments, and people standing in front of the stroller, stopping me from moving. If my babies weren't in there, I'd seriosly consider rolling them over! = )
I do, however, love when people tell me how blessed and how lucky I am to have triplets. It sort of makes up for all the "better you than me" remarks.
And to answer your question, my son does help. Does he love it? Probably not.
Jessica
Post a Comment