Friday, September 19, 2008

So much to say and not enough time to say it...

I'm getting a little behind on posting, things have been a bit hectic at the Heffernan House.

The boys are growing like weeds! Cale is crawling like a wild man and he is FAST. He looks like a little spider baby, the way he picks his hands up so high when he crawls. Mr. Colter is crawling as well and when he needs to get somewhere fast he reverts back to the faithful army crawl. Cooper Man is doing much better as well. He is rolling with little effort, starting to move around lots more and evening now sitting on his own. Its hard to remember not to compare the boys because each of them are different in so may ways. He's determined to catch up quickly!
Cale and Colter are both pulling up, Cale's favorite thing to pull up on is Colter's head. I can't count how many times a day Colter gets his head mashed to the floor while Cale is holding firmly onto his ear. Funny thing is he will just let him, they take turns!
Its hard to beleive how much they are interacting. They are actually starting to play together...and fight! I guess that are what brothers are for.
The boys graduated from their snugrides into new radian80s, they love them!! We also bought a new (to us) peg perego. I love the stearing wheel and they love all the space!!
A few photos of the boys...

Cale showing us a little leg in his sexy pose, watch out girls he's on the move!
Colter and his signature big cheese.

Colter the big boy and Cale pulling up.

Cooper our green eyed happy baby!


Just hold still Cale, I'll be over in just a minute!



Yes, that is a mohawk! I came home from work today to find Cooper with a mohawk, gel and all.



YUM these are some tasty wipes!


2 comments:

Maggie said...

Love the new pictures Jess! Everyone's looking so happy and healthy, I can't believe how big you guys are getting.

Jessica said...

How cute! Love it!

Jessica